Lifetime Garden Sheds - 60005 8 x 10 Outdoor Shed
Lifetime garden sheds provide a different take on shed layouts. Garden sheds from Lifetime have the entry on the length side of the shed, providing you an alternative storage layout for the contents inside. This design features a similar structure to other Lifetime sheds, namely high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic panels, powder-coated frame reinforcements, lockable doors, and modular construction. This model comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
Wall, Roof, and Floor Construction
The walls, roof, and floor are constructed with HDPE plastic panels. HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics. Adjacent panels for the roof, wall, and floor fasten interlock and fasten together. This design makes Lifetime sheds modular in design, allowing you to lengthen, shorten, easily assemble, and disassemble this product.
Walls, Doors, and Roof Trusses
The walls, doors, and roof trusses of this shed are steel reinforced. Steel components of these sheds are powder coated to help resist rusting. The steel supports of this shed are able to support a snow load capacity on the roof of 23 pounds per square foot.
Low Maintenance Required for Lifetime Sheds
Save time owning your shed when compared to wooden sheds by not having to repaint the walls of your Lifetime shed. HDPE plastic is also easily cleaned, typically needing nothing more than soap and water. HDPE is stain resistant; tougher stains may require a mild abrasive, like soap scrub, to remove the stain.
What is the 10x8 Side-entry Size Good For?
Side-entry sheds from Lifetime allows you to change the layout of the stored items in your shed. This type of layout tends to work well when you want or need easy access to all stored items in your shed. Most times, people with this layout of shed will line the walls around the perimeter with all of their stored items so they can easily get to each item. The floor plan of this shed is typically sufficient to store most any moderately-sized piece of garden equipment including most any pushing lawn mower.
60005 Lifetime Plastic Shed Features and Specs
- Lifetime garden shed panels made with high-density polyethlene (HPDE) plastic.
- HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- HDPE does not require maintenance. No repainting necessary.
- Includes 2 90x 9 inch shelves, 2 corner shelves, and 1 16-inch peg strip with tool hooks.
- 2 skylights provide ample natural light into the shed during the daytime.
- 2 screened vents and 1 window on the back of the shed that opens halfway provides ventilation inside the shed.
- 2 additional windows on the front of the shed helps provide more natural light and great looks to the shed.
- Double door entry features interior deadbolts and internal latches. The doors can also be locked through an exterior padlock loop.
- Floor: 3/4 in. thick.
- Nominal Dimensions: 10 feet x 8 feet.
- Footprint: 118 inches w x 94 inches d.
- Exterior Width: 116 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width: 120 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 92 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 96 inches.
- Exterior Height: 96 inches.
- Eave Depth: 2 inches.
- Fascia Height: 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Trusses: 3.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 17 inches w x 17 inches h.
- Interior Width: 114 inches.
- Interior Depth: 90 inches.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 71 inches.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 95 inches.
- Square Footage: 71.25 square feet.
- Cubic Footage: 494.5 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
- Snow Load Capacity: 23 psf.
- Packaged Dimensions:
- Box 1: 95.31 inches L x 32 inches W x 15.375 inches H, 326 lbs.
- Box 2: 95.31 inches L x 32" inches x 12 inches H, 186 lbs.
60005 Plastic Storage Shed Shipping Details
These sheds typically arrive within 5 to 8 business days of the order being placed, depending on the proximity to the warehouse based in Utah. Delivery of the item is via a curbside delivery. Delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and move the product where they will need it on the property. This shed ships in multiple boxes, which are typically easily handled by 2 or 3 people.