Lifetime Storage Buildings - 6415 Plastic Storage Shed 11 x 13.5
Lifetime storage buildings model 6415 provides a great, mid-sized shed for home or work storage. This large shed comes with 2 skylights and 2 windows to help provide ample natural light into the large interior. Like all Lifetime storage buildings, the 6415 is constructed with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and powder-coated steel reinforcements. HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics. Because of this, very little maintenance is required. You will not even have to repaint it. Storage buildings from Lifetime Products are wider, and a bit taller than Lifetime sheds.
Wall, Roof, and Floor Construction
The walls, roof, and floor are made with HDPE plastic panels. Adjacent panels interlock and fasten together, making the storage building modular design. This means that you can add or subtract extension kits as needed and move the windows to just about an location on the shed walls. The floor panels are impressioned to help create a slip-resistant surface. The roof panels feature a simulated shingle impression, while the walls feature a wood-grain impression. Thus, you get the looks of a wood shed, while having the longevity of plastic.
Walls, Doors, and Roof Trusses
The walls, doors, and roof trusses are supported with powder-coated steel. The powder coating helps the metal resist rusting and improves the life of the building structure. The steel roof trusses help improve the strength of the root top, which supports a sturdy 16 pounds per square foot snow load capacity.
Low Maintenance Required for Lifetime Sheds
HDPE plastic does not need to be repainted and is easily cleaned. Spend more time using your shed, and less time maintaining your shed with Lifetime plastic storage buildings. HDPE plastic is also stain-resistant and easily cleaned.
What is the Size Good For?
The shed size provides ample with for large volume storage needs. The door opening dimensions (57.5 inches W x 77.3 inches H) provide ample space for most any pushing lawn mower, many riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, and other outside equipment to pass in and out of the shed. The 125.5-square foot floor plan gives space for storing yard and gardening euqipment, besides excess boxes from inside, gardening supplies, and many other things. Store dangerous chemicals high above the floor on an included shelf out of reach of small children. The 150.5-inch interior depth provides plenty of space for storing most household ladders.
6415 Lifetime Plastic Storage Building Features and Specs
- Includes 2 latch and lock windows for improved interior air flow.
- The front and back panels of the shed have a top vent to help release excess heat and fumes out of the storage building.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Comes with 5 qty. 30x10 inch shelves, 2 qty. 30x14 inches shelves, and 2 qty. 16-inch peg strips with tool hooks for your storage needs.
- 2 large skylights in the roof panels help provide ample natural light into the shed.
- Doors have an interior spring-loaded latching mechanism and interior deadbolts to help the doors stay shut tight.
- Lock your doors with the padlock loop on the outside of the doors (lock not included).
- Color: desert tan walls, brown doors, and dark brown roof.
- Floor thickness: 3/4 inch.
- Wall thickness: 1 inch.
- Nominal Dimensions: 11 ft. W x 13.5 Ft. D.
- Footprint: 124.25 inches W x 154.5 inches D.
- Exterior Width: 123.5 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width: 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 153.5 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 162.75 inches.
- Exterior Height: 112 inches.
- Eave Depth: 5.25 inches.
- Fascia Height: 3.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Trusses: 5.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 57.5 inches W x 77.3 inches H.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 21.5 inches W x 23.625 inches H.
- Interior Width: 120.5 inches.
- Interior Depth: 150.5 inches.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 79 inches.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 110.25 inches.
- Square Footage: 125.5 square feet.
- Cubic Footage: 983.2 cubic feet.
- Snow Load Capacity: 16 pounds per square foot.
- Wind Rating: 65 miles per hour.
- Packaging dimensions and weights:
- Box 1: 81 inches L x 32.125 inches W x 11.625 inches H and 319 lbs.
- Box 2: 81 inches L x 32.125 inches W x 12.50 inches H and 232 lbs.
- Box 3: 81 inches L x 32.125 inches W x 12.50 inches H and 232 lbs.
- Box 4: 81 inches L x 32.125 inches W x 11.375 inches H and 175 lbs.
6415 Storage Building Shipping Details
Please note that the 6415 Lifetime storage building ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires someone to be present to sign for the delivery and move the packages where needed at the delivery address. The driver's responsbility is to delivery the package only; the driver will not assist with moving the boxes. Delivery appointments are scheduled before delivery, which will allow the customer to make the necessary arrangements to have people present to help unload and move the packages.