Lifetime Storage Buildings - 6417 Garage Shed 11 x 11
Lifetime Products storage buildings now have an option for tri-fold carriage-style doors. The 6417 features a large 9-foot door opening with its carriage style doors. This new door design gives ample space for moving a variety of vehicles in and out of the shed with ease. Like all Lifetime sheds, the 6417 features a make up of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and a frame of powder-coated steel. Get your garage and yard organized with this Lifetime garage shed.
Wall, Roof, and Floor Construction
The 6417 Lifetime stoarge building walls, roof, and floor are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. This material is resistant to cracking, peeling, and fading in the sunlight like traditional plastics. HDPE also can be blow-molded into different impressions. The walls have a wood-grain impression, the roof has a simulated-shingle impression, and the floors have a non-slip design impression. Thus you get the look of a wood shed with and shingled roof without all of the maintenance required to keep those types of sheds looking good. HDPE is also flexible, which helps the material resist shattering or cracking like vinyl.
Walls, Doors, and Roof Trusses
Other major structural parts of this storage building are supported and reinforced with powder-coated steel. The powder coating helps the metal resist rusting so your shed stays strong. These steel reinforcements serve to strengthen the walls, doors, and roof. In the roof-truss design, the steel reinforcements also act as a channel to help take any water seepage in the seams of the roof back out of the shed, keeping contents dry.
Low Maintenance Required for Lifetime Sheds
Lifetime sheds do not require maintenance work like wood sheds such as repainting and refinishing the walls and roof. HDPE will not fade, so your shed colors will look great for years to come; no need to repaint. HDPE is also easily cleaned. Normally, most every stain will come out with soap and water. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive, like Soap Scrub, can be used. For oil stains, a degreaser should work great.
What is the Size Good For?
The 11 x 11 garage shed has a large, 9-foot wide opening. The opening allow syou to easily get larger vehicles into the shed. The shed length is extendable using the reailed extension kits. By making this garage storage shed a littler longer, most cars should easily fit.
60042 Lifetime Plastic Shed Features and Specs
- Lifetime storage sheds are made using high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Walls, roof, and floor are made with HDPE panelling.
- Large, tri-fold door opening provides a 9-foot opening.
- Tri-fold doors will have 3 windows; 2 other latch and lock windows are located on the side panels.
- 2 large skylights in the roof panels allow in ample natural light.
- Screened vents are located on either end of the shed to help ventilate the building.
- Double-wall HDPE plastic panelling design helps serve to strengthen the walls of the shed.
- Walls, doors, and roof are all steel reinforced.
- Also includes 2 30x10 inch shelves, and 2 16-inch peg strips with tool hooks.
- Flooring included.
- Non-slip impression on the floor helps prevent slipping.
- HDPE plastic panels are easily cleaned and maintained. No repainting is required.
- Comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Nominal Dimensions: 11 ft. x 11 ft.
- Footprint: 124.25 inches W x 124.5 inches D.
- Exterior Width: 123.5 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width: 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 123.5 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Height: 112 inches.
- Eave Depth: 5.25 inches.
- Fascia Height: 3.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Roof Trusses: 4.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 108 inches W x 78 inches H.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 16.5 inches W x 16.5 inches H.
- Interior Width: 120.5 inches.
- Interior Depth: 120.5 inches.
- Interior Height – Minimum: 79 inches.
- Interior Height – Maximum: 110.25 inches.
- Square Footage: 100.4 square feet.
- Cubic Footage: 786.6 cubic feet.
- Roof Snow Load Capacity: 16 pounds per square foot.
- Shipping Packaging Size:
- Box 1: 81 inches x 32 inches x 12 inches; 319 lbs.
- Box 2: 81 inches x 32 inches x 12 inches; 240 lbs.
- Box 3: 81 inches x 32 inches x 8 inches; 127.5 lbs.
- Box 4: 81 inches x 32 inches x 8 inches; 175 lbs.
- Box 5: 81 inches x 32 inches x 8 inches; 175 lbs.
6417 Plastic Garage Shed Shipping Details
This garage shed ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and remove the product from the truck. The freight carrier will not have equipment to unload the boxes. The customer will need to have sufficient help present to take the boxes where they need them on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the packaging on the property.